What services do you offer?
Hotelify offers a full range of property management services to maximize your rental property investment and take the work out from you. We utilize top property rental sites including Airbnb, Homeaway and Olx and leverage social media platforms like Facebook to enable short term rentals along with standard long-term lease. We handle guest booking, key exchange, cleaning, maintenance, and guest communication before, during and after each reservation. We also take care of regular property management activities to keep your property well-maintained and attractive to guests and tenants.
- PRE-TENANT SERVICES: covers tenant turnover related requirements to ensure unit is properly cleaned and ready for the next incoming guest, consumables replenishment and check-in assistance and property welcome briefing.
- IN-TENANT SERVICES: general cleaning, laundry and other property-related services plus concierge-like for your guests to make their stay as comfortable and convenient as possible thereby improving the overall quality of their stay.
- OUT-TENANT SERVICES: regular upkeep and maintenance of property; operational checks and inspection of unit fixtures and furnishings; property marketing and tripping arrangements; all other property management services while unit is not occupied/rented.
For those looking for a comfortable and convenient urban stay, Hotelify offers practical, value-driven accommodations properties for either short-term and long-term stay that provide the reliability of a hotel and the comforts of home.
Who should use Hotelify?
- Unit owners and investors who want to maximize their rental investment returns through short term rentals than standard monthly rentals and don’t have the time to manage the extra work and to take care of guests’ needs.
- Travelers looking for a practical and value-driven accommodation that offers the comfort and convenience of a home with access to basic guest services.
How different are you with traditional real estate brokers?
Hotelify enables short-term rentals using your existing marketing channels including your brokers.
If you are interested we can help you get set up to offer short term rentals for your property.
How does Hotelify help me earn more from my rental property?
Standard monthly rentals provide you a fixed and steady income. To improve your earning potential, we enable you to also tap travelers and guests who stay in urban dwellings as a more convenient and cost effective alternative to hotels. Rental demand in this segment is experiencing high growth with more adapters of the sharing economy and increased use of social media platforms.
Potential revenue from short-term rentals are 50-80% higher than standard long-term lease based on a conservative occupancy rate level of 50-80%.
Where does Hotelify currently operate?
Hotelify currently covers the area of Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig. Plans are in place to soon cover Makati and other CBD areas of Metro Manila.
How much does Hotelify cost?
Hotelify offers unit owners two pricing options based on the service offering:
- Unit owners pay the same standard commission of 8% of their rental income for Hotelify’s management services. This covers all management and administrative overhead to operate the investment property up to a guest is booked, checked in, and checked out.
- For the pre-tenant services, unit owners pay a fixed service fee of P300 per transaction to get their unit cleaned and ready for an incoming guest, and provide the physical contact that would ensure seamless and hospitable check-in.
In-tenant services (i.e. cleaning and hotel-like concierge services) are available to the guest/lessee and priced based on the type of service availed.
Who covers for utility expenses for the property?
Utilities are for lessee’s account for standard long term rentals. For short-term rentals, this is for lessor’s account and is already included in the 50-80% higher revenue for short term stays.
How do I get started?
Drop us a note or contact us via phone to schedule time for a consultation. We will reach out to you to discuss your property, your rental parameters and requirements, answer any question you may have and set up a meeting to your property enabled for short term rental.
How do you ensure damage to property is avoided?
We screen guests before they complete reservations, and we check and document your property between guests. If something is not how it was left, the guest is immediately notified along with the booking channel for security deposit claims.
What measures are taken to ensure the safety of my property?
After managing hundreds of reservations of our own properties, Hotelify got this covered! We make sure that guests are verified with the booking channel and have positive reviews. If a guest doesn’t have enough reviews we will interview them over the phone to ensure safety and fit with your home.